1. No sequence may exceed 5 minutes in length.
2. All sequences should predominately consist of a sequence of still images (the majority of such images being the original work of the author), together with an accompanying synchronized sound track.
3. The use of Third Party images, animated graphics, video clips or other visual material, whilst not excluded should be limited and appropriate to the production.
4. There should be no material that identifies the author within the sequence.
5. The optimum size of projected sequence is 1400 x 1050 pixels.
6. All entries must be ‘stand alone’ run time, i.e. must not require additional software for projection.
7. The preferred format is PC. AVs prepared on Apple Macs should be submitted with an additional copy usable in Windows Media Player.
8. All menus, navigation options and start-up screens should be turned off.
9. By entering, the author certifies that all sound recordings can be used in a private competition.
10. All work will be judged in random order.
11. All work must not have been entered in any previous Boscombe Camera Club AV Competition.
12. Any breach of these rules may lead to disqualification. https://www.clikpic.com/admin/preview.cfm?section=section716647